Child accidentally hangs herself

Watch Full Video: Child accidentally hangs herself in amusement park inflatable while staff stared at phones

A kid in Ukraine passed on after she coincidentally choked herself inside an inflatable trampoline on May 13.

The occurrence happened when the kid, only 4-years of age, was playing on an inflatable trampoline at a children’s carnival in Mykolaiv, Ukraine, and “became ensnared” in the circles of the inflatable item, police said.

Serhii Shaikhet, head of the local police, said that the kid passed on because of suffocation.

Video Link Given Below


The 45-year-old proprietor of the inflatable trampoline was kept regarding the occurrence.

Natalia Kuchynska, who was about to become the godmother of the 4-year-old girl, told Ukrainian news outlet TSN that three employees were on their phones when the incident happened.

Play Video


“There were three young ladies (workers) close to the trampoline who should look after the kids. In any case, rather they sat with their backs to the trampoline, taking a gander at something on their telephones,” Kuchynska said.

Play Video


Kuchynska said that individuals attempted to save the kid, yet was subsequently articulated dead.

Police are as yet exploring the occurrence.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *